All requests for refunds must be sent to the International Student Program Division via email at: email@example.com
A full Tuition/Insurance refund will be offered to students who do not receive their study visa from IRCC.
To obtain a full tuition/insurance refund, submit the following documents within sixty (60) calendars days of the issue date of the original refusal letter from IRCC:
- The original letter of refusal received from IRCC; and
- The original receipt of tuition payment; and
- A completed and signed refund request form from the parent/guardian or adult student (18 years of age or older).
No refund will be issued if any of the above is not received by the International Student Program Division within sixty (60) days from the issue date of the original refusal letter from IRCC.
No Refund will be offered to students who:
- Withdraw after and including July 31st and after and including December 1st (February applicants only).
- Are found in violation of school regulations, breach of law or policy as determined by the Government of Canada, the Police, HCDSB, and/or the International Student Program Division.
- Change immigration status after the first day of the school year.
- Withdraw for any reason during the school year.
- Provide false or fraudulent information, including false medical information or non- disclosure of medical conditions or prescribed medications, in the Student Application Form.
- Did not receive a study permit due to missing documents or incomplete paperwork.
- An administration Fee of $500.00 CAD may be deducted from each refund request.
- Refunds will only be issued to the parent(s), custodian, or agency.
- The HCDSB shall not be held liable for losses or expenses resulting from the Board being unable to provide education owing due to labour disputes or other causes beyond its control.
- All requests for refunds must be sent to the International Student Program Division via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org