All requests for refunds must be sent to the International Student Division via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A full refund of the tuition fee, minus $500.00 administration fee, to be issued if Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) does not approve a Study Permit. The following documents to be submitted to the Admissions Office within 30 days of the Study Permit rejection in order to receive the refund:
- A written request signed by the parent including the name and address of the refund recipient.
- Copy of the Letter of Rejection from IRCC
- Students who withdraw from school after registration or at any point during the school year (Sept – June)
- There will be NO refund of any portion of the tuition fee if the student is found in violation of school regulations, breach of law or policy as determined by the Government of Canada, the Police, HCDSB, and /or the International Student Program Division.
- There will be NO refund if false medical information is provided and health conditions are not disclosed.
- No partial refund will be issued in the case of late arrival.
If the student changes immigration status during the school year, the parent of the student (under 18) or the student (18 and above) must contact the Admissions Office immediately and submit a written refund request. Decisions of refund are made on a case-by-case basis, subject to when the student’s immigration status changes and the refund request is received.
The Application fee is non-refundable. A $500.00 administration fee will apply to all refunds.
All refunds are subject to the Superintendent’s approval