All requests for refunds must be sent to the International Student Program Division at email@example.com.
FULL REFUNDS ($500.00 administration fee will apply to all refunds.)
- Will be granted if Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) does not issue the Student Permit. (A copy of the Letter of Refusal from IRCC must be submitted to obtain a refund.)
- Will be granted if a student has not applied for a Study Permit and withdraws prior to the commencement of the program.
- Will be granted if the student withdrawals their application for a Study Permit in his/her own country and the student notifies the International Student Program Division of such action 15 calendar days prior to the start of the academic year or the semester.
- No refund will be granted if the student has started attending classes.
- No refund will be granted if the student is found in violation of school regulations, breach of law or policy as determined by the Government of Canada, the Police, the HCDSB, and/or the International Student Program Division.
- No refund will be granted if the student changes immigration status during the year. (i.e. A student who becomes a Permanent Resident of Canada after the tuition fee has been paid.)
- No refund will be granted if false medical information was provided and health conditions were not disclosed.
- No refund will be granted if the student chooses to withdraw for any reason other than the Study Permit being denied by the IRCC.