All requests for refunds must be sent to the International Student Program Division at email@example.com.
FULL REFUND ($500.00 administration fee may apply to refunds.)
- A refund will be granted if Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) does not issue the Student Permit. (A copy of the Letter of Refusal from IRCC must be submitted to obtain a refund.)
- A refund will be granted if the student withdrawals their application for a Study Permit in his/her own country and the student notifies the International Student Program Division of such action 15 calendar days prior to the start of the academic year or the semester.
TWO-THIRDS TUITION REFUND (A $500.00 administration will apply to refund)
1. Will be granted if the student withdraws their application prior to the start of the school year.
- Students who withdraw from school after registration or at any point during the school year (Sept – June)
- There will be NO refund of any portion of the tuition fee if the student is found in violation of school regulations, breaach of law or policy as determined by the Government of Canada, the police, HCDSB, and/or the International Student Program Division.
- There will be NO refund of any portion of the tuition fee if the student changes immigration status during the school year (Sept – June).
- There will be NO refund if false medical information was provided and health conditions were not disclosed
The Application fee is non-refundable. A $500.00 administration fee will apply to all refunds.
All refunds are subject to the Superintendent’s approval.