Located in Burlington, Ontario, Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School promotes an inclusive learning environment, rich in tradition and academic achievement. Our skilled staff are dedicated to the continual pursuit of excellence in classroom studies, co-instructional clubs, co-curricular activities, and overall student success.
We offer a wide range of programs, courses, and extracurricular activities that thoroughly prepare our students to be successful in their chosen post-secondary pathway. #GoIrish
• Recently renovated
• Computer & Science Labs
• SMART Boards
• Triple Gym
• Weight Room
STEAM Club: Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math
The innovative STEAM Club has the goal of increasing cross-curricular connections and engaging students in the areas of science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics.
With over 75 members and growing, the STEAM club’s upcoming ambitious projects include:
• Renewable energy and the Notre Dame CSS electric car
• Biotechnology and cutting edge experiments
• Horticulture and growing sustainable food sources through technology
• Computer science and coding contests
• An all female application development team to compete at the Technovation Challenge
Follow the STEAM club on Twitter! @nd_steam