StudyInsured Medical Insurance

StudyInsured Medical Insurance by Ingle Insurance is included with school tuition, and is mandatory for all students.

Watch the video below to learn everything you need to know about your medical coverage while studying in Canada!


Student Immunization Record

Students attending school in our Board must provide their Immunization Record with proof of the vaccines they have received.

The most efficient way to provide your Immunization Record is to use the Canada Immunization Record Form. Submit a copy of the completed and signed form to:

PLEASE BE ADVISED: Failure to do this may result in a student being suspended from school.


StudyInsured Video Resources

Why calling Intrepid 24/7 is important

What to do if you have a major accident

How to find a medical facility

What to do if you lose your wallet card

How to submit a claim (English)

How to submit a claim (Simplified Chinese)