About Canada Homestay Network (CHN)
Canada Homestay Network (CHN) has matched tens of thousands of students over the last 20 years and has a reputation for excellence and professionalism in their field.
CHN is our Board’s exclusive Homestay provider. All new International Students are required to find a homestay through Canada Homestay Network.
How to Apply for Homestay
International Students who have been accepted into our International Student Program can find detailed information about the homestay application process, services and fees, and other relevant information on the Canada Homestay Network website.
Questions? Students can contact CHN via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Host an International Student in your home!
Canada Homestay Network is looking for caring homestay families residing in Burlington, Oakville and Milton to host International Students in their home.
Homestay Hosts are expected to provide:
- Three nutritious meals per day
- Utilities, including laundry and internet
- A private bedroom, with a desk and closet
- A patient, caring, and friendly home atmosphere
- The same guidance and attention you would want for one of your loved ones travelling overseas!
The benefits of being a Homestay Host include:
- Grow your understanding of the world and its peoples
- Make life-long friendships
- Share the beauty of your home and community
- Ensure your local economy benefits from the booming international education industry
- Receive a generous allowance to offset expenses
Questions? Please contact: email@example.com or 1-877-441-4443 ext. 2176.