February 2018 Applications
We are now accepting applications for February 2018/Semester 2. Please note: Response time for applications received complete with the application fee may be slower than usual at this time.
How to Apply
- Fill out an application form. Click here for the application form. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Attach a copy of your most recent Report Cards/Transcripts (Translated into English) For students applying from within Ontario please submit a Credit Counselling Summary from the Guidance Department at your current school
- Provide the $300.00 application fee (non-refundable), payable via GlobalPay for Students. For International payments only.
For payment information within Canada, please email email@example.com
- Attach a copy of your Roman Catholic Baptismal Certificate (elementary only)
- Submit the above mentioned requirements via email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR via regular mail to:
International Student Program – Planning Services
Halton Catholic District School Board
802 Drury Lane
Burlington, ON L7R 2Y2
Letter of Acceptance
Once the application, application fee and required documents are received from the applicant and approved, a Letter of Acceptance will be issued to the student. The Letter of Acceptance will assist the student in applying for a Student Authorization (Study Permit) from Citizenship & Immigration Canada or the Consulate or Immigration Office in the applicant’s country of residence. The Student Authorization allows the student to study in Canada.
School tuition is required to be paid once the student has been approved. A student will not be registered at their school until the tuition payment is received.
School Availability for Semester 2 – February 2018
- Assumption Catholic Secondary School – accepting Grade 9 & 10 only
- Bishop P. F. Reding Catholic Secondary School – closed
- Christ the King Catholic Secondary School – closed
- Corpus Christi Catholic Secondary School – accepting Grade 9 & 10 only
- Holy Trinity Catholic Secondary School – accepting Grade 9 & 10 only (open for AP Program)
- Jean Vanier Catholic Secondary School – closed
- Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School – accepting all Grades
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary School – accepting Grade 9 & 10 only
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School – closed (open for IB Program)
Please contact us regarding availability for Elementary Schools.
Once you have a homestay address, you can determine if you are eligible for busing while attending school by following the steps below.
Please note: You are only eligible for busing to your home school as determined by your homestay address.
Step 1. Visit the Halton Student Transportation Services website
Step 2. Click “Transportation Eligibility”
Step 3. Enter your homestay address
Step 4. Select “Halton Catholic District School Board”
Step 5. Select your grade
Step 6. Click “Submit”