The Halton Catholic District School Board (HCDSB) is now offering our International Students (paying from outside of Canada) an easier way to pay their application and tuition fees!
Western Union GlobalPay for Students is now the recommended payment process for International Students to pay their fees from outside of Canada. This option allows you to pay your fees in the currency of your home country, in both an efficient and inexpensive manner. Learn more.
Advantages to Paying With GlobalPay for Students
- You can easily obtain a foreign currency quote
- You can pay your tuition and fees in the currency of your choice, which will then be converted to Canadian Dollars
- There are NO additional transaction charges from Western Union or HCDSB, though you may be charged a transaction fee by your bank
- The exchange rate is valid for 72 hours after the transaction is initiated, taking the uncertainty out of the total payment amount
- The exchange rate is competitive when compared to most banks’ retail rates
- Payments received will include your reference information, which ensures that your payment reaches your student account quickly
- Payments will be electronically transmitted to HCDSB ensuring timely posting, typically 2 to 5 business days from the time you initiate the payment